Tank Connection is the industry leader in bolted, field-weld, shop-weld and hybrid storage tanks for both dry bulk and liquid tank applications. We specialize in integrated storage systems, prescribing the right tank design tailored for your requirements and the unique qualities of the material stored. Would mass flow (first-in/first out) product discharge minimize problems in your process stream? Does your stored material tend to bridge, segregate or degradate during fill or discharge cycles? Are you concerned about the durability of your tank coating for a certain liquid application? If you have questions about dry bulk or liquid storage, Tank Connection can provide the answers.
We always welcome the opportunity to be of assistance to our customers and provide the following services:
- Over the phone answers and consulting services
- Tank specification development tailored per your requirements
- Prompt tank quotations including field installation
- Auxiliary equipment quotations including field installation
- Field installation services of customer supplied equipment
- Material testing services through an independent consultant
- Customer service on tank parts, retrofits, field repair & maintenance
We remedy the storage problems of the past by prescribing the correct variables of hopper slope, outlet size, outlet configurations, materials of construction & surface finish, active flow-aid devices, passive flow-aid devices, internal & external coatings systems, applicable codes and the correct flow type required for reliable material flow. Our proprietary coating systems, Fusion 5000 FBE™ & LIQ Fusion 7000 FBE™, exceed the competition in durability, performance and cost-effectiveness.
- Bolted RTP (rolled, tapered panel) Tanks
- Shop-Welded Tanks
- Field-Welded Tanks
- Hybrid Storage Tanks & Silos
- Integrated Storage Systems